Saturday, March 3, 2012

Canada - Whistler

From Vancouver I took a bus to Whistler to visit friends from home. I stayed with Jordan and Kyle and also caught up with Louise! Whistler is full of Australians and I even met more people from Wollongong....small world. 

Whistler and Blackcomb are two different mountains but are joined by a peak 2 peak gondola so there is a lot of mountain to cover. I did a lot of skiing and even had a snowboarding lesson, which I have talked about doing for years. Snowboarding was heaps of fun and by the end I could reasonably successfully turn down the hill. 

Whistler Village is a cool place, full of restaurants and bars. We went to a glow party and even ended up at a dubstep night!

 Joey and Kyle's humble abode
 Louise and I at glow party
Joey, Kyle and I at glow party

No comments:

Post a Comment