Friday, February 17, 2012

Canada - Vernon, Banff & Nelson

My travels started on February 17th 2012 in Canada with my parents. We flew into Vancouver and then drove straight to Vernon where our ski adventures began. We timed it well because it hadn't snowed for a couple of weeks but when we arrived it started snowing!! I skiied with my parents for 2 weeks and we visited my sister who is working in Banff and some of my parents friends. I also visited Jess, one of my best friends from school, who is working at Big White. We skiied at 7 different resorts including Silverstar, Sunshine, Big White, Kicking Horse, Lake Louise, Red and Whitewater. We also had half a day of cross country skiing. My parents ski instructed at Silverstar many years ago and there are actually photos of my dad on the wall in one of the restaurants on the mountain! We then headed back to Vancouver and my parents flew home and this is where the real adventures for me began :)


Cross country skiing

No comments:

Post a Comment